This is a guide on how to apply for Esayidi TVET College online and hardcopy application form. You will find all the information you need on Esayidi TVET College application for 2020/2021.
The management of Esayidi TVET College is inviting all eligible applicants to apply for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. This article will provide you on how to apply for the admission successfully.
The admission form is now available for all students that are seeking admission into the college. Before you proceed to apply for the admission exercise, make sure you have checked your course admission requirements and meet all the criteria.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ESAYIDI TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION
Students are expected to pre-enrol for the annual program at the end of each year, for the next academic year. Applicants are to attach a proof of payment of the registration fee which is non-refundable.
Also, you are to attach a certified copy of your ID and recent school report or certificate for enrolment.
Esayidi TVET College Online Application Procedure
- Apply for NC(V) programme.
- Obtain an application form during induction.
- Fill the form completely and submit it to the campus. The form must be submitted before the application closing date together with all the required documents.
- Your application will then be screened and submitted to the College Bursary Committee for consideration if you are qualified. The bursary will be given to applicants based on academic performance and financial need in consideration of the funds allocated to the college by the Department of Higher Education & Training.
You need the following documents to apply for the admission:
- An original or a certified copy of your id
- An original or a certified copy of your recent school report/qualification
- Students that are not qualified for the bursary are to deposit R510 and sign a student fee contract (for payment of the tuition fees)
- Students that qualify for the bursary should submit a provisional bursary acceptance letter
- A placement letter
ESAYIDI TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
The application fee students will be paying for the application fee is on the application form. It is important for students to fill the application form completely for them to be considered for admission.
ESAYIDI TVET COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All students applying for admission must upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document OR Proof of application for new ID/Passport
- Latest Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements that are not older than 3 months
All the above documents must be submitted together with the application form. The application form must also be submitted together with the supporting documents before the closing date.
Together with the above documents, international students are to submit the following document:
- Study Permit that is valid for the duration of the study period
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
Esayidi TVET College Online Application.
To apply for the admission, kindly visit https://www.esayidifet.co.zaFollow SchoolGist