This is the Esayidi TVET College Admission Requirements for 2020/2021 admission. The requirements are for all undergraduate, diploma and certificate courses.
All college have the minimum requirements for giving admission to students. This article contains the admission requirements for all Esayidi TVET College courses. Before any students can be offered admission into any course, such students must meet the course admission requirements.
In this article, you will find the requirements for your course, also make sure you check the requirements carefully before you proceed to apply for admission.
ESAYIDI TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Below are the admission requirements for all diploma and certificate courses:
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NC(V) STUDENTS
- A Grade 9 Pass Or Equivalent
- Students who enrol for NCV Level 2 Electrical Construction on applying for employment may be required to pass a Colour competency test.
- An NQF Level 1 qualification; or
- A bridging programme used mainly for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2 or
- A Recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment so as to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
- Two(2) certified copies of your parent’s/guardians ID
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR REPORT 191 STUDENTS
- N4 (Senior Certificate Or National Certificate N3 Or Grade 12 Or An Equivalent Qualification may be required on admission test).