Application is now open for all students that want to apply for the Deloitte Bursary. This article will provide you with the application details.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is offering bursaries for South African and Namibian students studying towards a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountancy stream degree qualification.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, DTTL is popularly known as “Deloitte”. It was established in London, the United Kingdom in the year 1845. The UK-incorporated company is the biggest professional services network across the globe as estimated by their number of professionals and revenue. It also made it to the worlds “Big Four” accounting firms.
The services the company provides are as follows: assurance, financial risk advisory, consulting, tax, audit and enterprise risk services. The company has over 26,000 professional staff members across the world. Deloitte currently operates in over 150 territories and countries all around the world.
This company operates as “Deloitte & Touche” in South Africa, a part of Deloitte Africa. Deloitte Africa is a member firm of DTTL. You will find details on how to apply for Deloitte bursary below.
DELOITTE BURSARY – FIELDS COVERED, COVERAGE VALUE & SERVICE CONTRACT
The bursary will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate students studying towards a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountancy stream degree qualification.
Deloitte bursary will cover the following study expenses: tuition fees, prescribed book and accommodation (to a specific amount).
Recipients of this bursary will have to complete a 3-year traineeship programme with the company after graduation.
Applicants of this bursary must meet the following requirements to awarded this bursary. It is compulsory for applicants to meet all the requirements.
- South African OR Namibian citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Completed Mathematics in Matric (not Mathematical Literacy)
- Studying or intend on studying towards a CA-stream undergraduate or postgraduate qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at a SAICA accredited University
- Wish to pursue a career in the Chartered Accountancy profession
- Meet the academic requirements for Accounting major
- Students in the first or the second year of study and have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- Students in their third year of study and have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- Completed at least 4 subjects in your previous academic year of study
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
The application is done online at www.joindeloitte.co.za/Information/Bursaries
After filling the form completely, applicants are to attach a certified copy of the following supporting documents together with the application form.
- ID document
- Students currently in Matric should submit Matric latest results
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Recent tertiary academic record
- Motivational Letter
The submission for this bursary is open throughout the year. There is no closing date for the application.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For more information or inquiries contact Deloitte directly:
Contact Person: Galiema Petersen (Personal Relationship Officer)
Tel: 021 427 5631
Email: [email protected]