The Coronation Fund Manager Exceptional Student Bursary is now available for all eligible students. The application is open for students that want to make a career in commerce.
Coronation Fund Managers was founded in 1993, Cape Town, South Africa. The company started with 15 staff member and no asset under management. Today, the company have an excess of R588 billion asset under management. The company serve as a third-party management company in South Africa, Namibia, United Kingdom and Ireland.
The Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary is available for students that want to chase a career in the Commerce sector. This bursary is aimed at students that have a strong academic record and will maintain the same in future.
All applicants of this bursary will receive an email to notify them that their application is successful. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited for an interview. Follow the instructions below to apply for Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary.
Applicants of this bursary must satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for this bursary:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Students studying or intend on studying towards a Commerce degree qualification
- Studying or enrolled to study full time at a university in South Africa
- Students with excellent academic record
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 75%
- Applicants must have strong leadership potential
- Well rounded student
- Previously disadvantaged students will be given preference
CORONATION FUND MANAGERS EXCEPTIONAL STUDENT BURSARY COVERAGE
It is a bursary that will cover recipients all study-related expenses. After graduation, recipients of the bursary will be required to honour into the signed work-back commitment contract.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
The application for the bursary is online. To apply, visit http://www.bursaries.excelatuni.com/applications/step1 and fill the application form.
SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
After filling the application form completely, applicants are to attach a certified copy of the following documents with the application form:
- ID document
- Submit proof of family monthly income. Which can be the latest payslips/ bank statements/ signed affidavit
- If the applicant is currently in Matric, submit a Grade 11 final report and Matric results to date
- Proof of provisional university acceptance/ registration (if applicable)
- Students in a tertiary institution should submit Matric certificate
- Students in a tertiary institution should submit the latest official academic transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- A 1-page statement explaining why you chose your field of study and what you plan to do with the knowledge after graduation.
- Letter of recommendation from someone that is not related to you and can attest to your academic performance and personal character (include the persons’ contact details)
The bursary application is going to close on 30 September 2020.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For more information on this bursary contact [email protected] (the bursary administrators) directly on:
Tel: 021 409 7000
Email: [email protected]
LIKE SCHOOLGIST ON FACEBOOK TO GET MORE UPDATES