For those of you that have been looking for Cornerstone Institute Fees Structure. This is the latest Cornerstone Institute fee structure for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform applicants seeking admission to CI or prospective students of Cornerstone Institute for 2020/2021. The management of CI has released the fees to be paid for the new session and the acceptance fees. This article is to let you know you will be paying this session. It is very important for students that just gain admission or already a student to know the fees structure for the new session.
CORNERSTONE INSTITUTE FEES STRUCTURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Cornerstone Institute 2020/2021 Tuition and Fees
You can download the 2020/2021 cornerstone Institute Fee Structure below:
Payment & Fees
- The annual fee students are going to pay each year is determined by the number of modules the student register for (January – November). Each module has a unique credit value which will determine the time needed to do the module. It is very important for students to plan effectively.
- All students including July intake are to register in January each year and pay the initial payment.
- Students that register in July are registered for the second semester of the academic year (July-November).
- Students that are studying for non-credit purposes (AUDIT) will pay half of the tuition fee applicable.
- The tuition fee for international students is double excludes for African Countries.
- Campus-based students that need study Visa to study at the institution are expected to pay 60% of the tuition fee upfront before they can be issued Visa
- The financial aid applications for new students will close at the end of January.
- Financial aid applications for returning students will close at the end of October
PAYMENT OF FEES
- The full payments of expenses and fees are the responsibility of the students.
- R2000.00 Annual payment plan fee will not be applicable with payment of the non-refundable initial payment made at registration and the balance of tuition fees by the end of February.
- R1000.00 deducted from the annual payment plan fee with payment of the non-refundable initial payment made at registration and balance of tuition fees by end of March.
- R1000.00 Annual payment plan fee will not be applicable with payment of the non-refundable initial payment made at registration and the balance of tuition fees paid by the end of July. (July intake)
- If a student is being sponsored, it is the student’s responsibility to contact sponsors to ensure payments are met.
- Students must always use their student number as a reference for ALL correspondence with the financial office.
- Students must ensure that they check their statements. Statements will be considered correct if no written communication is received within 30 days to the date of the statement. Enquiries can be made at the financial office at [email protected]
- Receipts are only issued for cash payments.
- When making EFT payments, students should email proof of payment to [email protected]
- Statements are sent via email. Copies can be obtained directly from the finance office.
- Promotional discounts may be offered from time to time. Conditions apply.
- By the end of the first semester, half of the students’ total outstanding fees for the year must be settled in order for a grade report to be issued.
- For the January intake, an Initial Payment of R5000.00 is payable before or at registration. The balance of the fees will be divided into a 10-month payment plan, from February – November.
- For the July intake, an Initial Payment of R5000.00 is payable by the end of June. The balance of the fees will be divided into a 5-month payment plan, from July – November.
- The Initial Payment is applied to the tuition fee.
REFUND OF FEES
- The R5000 initial payment is non-refundable.
- All administration fees due at registration will not be refunded.
- Cancellation AFTER the first 10 (ten) working days at the start of a semester: only tuition fees in advance (less non-refundable costs and withdrawal fee) of the student’s current semester will be refunded.
- Non-compliance with the withdrawal/cancellation procedure will result in no refunds.
NON-PAYMENT OF FEES
Students who are more than 30 days outstanding will be put on financial suspension, resulting in the following consequences:
- The student may not attend class.
- Access to course material on the student portal will be withheld.
- Examination results and/or qualifications will be withheld.
- Should a student’s first semester fees not be settled by the end of the first semester, the second-semester modules will be cancelled and an automatic fee suspension will be applied
- Registration for the following year is not permitted unless the student’s account is settled in full.
- Failure to meet the agreed payment plan will result in the outstanding fees being handed over for collection with costs.
All the information on the fees above are stated according to the institute official website. If you have any question, you can contact us using the comment box.