Get information on Cornerstone Institute admission and application form. Learn how to apply to the Cornerstone Institute and their admission details.
Applicants are now invited to apply for Cornerstone Institute to study Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2020/2021 academic year. The application is open to qualified school leaver, non-school leaver and special cases. Read our post on Cornerstone Institute Admission Requirements before you apply.
This article is going to provide you with all you need to apply successfully to Cornerstone Institute.
CORNERSTONE INSTITUTE ADMISSION GUIDELINES
The application to Cornerstone Institute has two modes of application base on your preference; online application and manual (hardcopy application & appointment).
MODES OF APPLICATION:
- Hardcopy: You can apply by downloading an application form, complete it, then fax or scan and email them to the institute. You can download the form using the links below.
- Online: You can apply to the Cornerstone Institute online. This is the easiest mode of application, your application will be sent to the institution directly. You will see the link for online application below.
- Appointment: You call the institution to book an appointment between 9:00 and 16:00 every day. They will help you with the application form and the necessary advice.
Make sure you input your correct contact details into the application form. The institution admission office will contact you when they receive your application form.
It is important to note that the application for BPsych is different from the others, see the process below.
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Cornerstone Institute students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Cornerstone Institute does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
CORNERSTONE INSTITUTE APPLICATION FEE
Applicants are to pay a non-refundable application fee to Cornerstone Institute. The fee cannot be refunded if the applicant decides not to study again or could not be offered space. It is also important to note that the Cornerstone Institute does not collect cash in any of its offices.
The application fee is going to close on the closing date of the application. Application submitted without the application fee will not be processed for admission. Applicants should ensure that they keep a copy of your proof of payment. Applicants should also make sure their application is complete to be eligible for admission.
CORNERSTONE INSTITUTE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
The following documents are very important to be able to get admission into CI. It is mandatory for applicants to upload a certified copy of the following documents:
- Original copy of your ID
- An original copy of your Passport (for international students only)
- An original copy of any qualification obtained, plus academic transcripts / latest results
Cornerstone Institute of Online Application
You can apply online to Cornerstone Institute using any of the following links depending on your choice of course.
Online Applications for 2020
No online applications for BPsych Equivalent.
- Postgraduate Certificates (PGCE) and Honours Degrees
- Higher Certificates and Bachelor Degrees
- Short Course Online Form
Downloadable 2020 Application Forms: