Cipla Intern Details:
||Cipla Medpro SA (Pty) Ltd
||10 January 2020
||March 2, 2020
(Note: Permanent roles are NOT guaranteed after program completion)
CIPLA INTERNSHIP QUALIFICATION
Only applicants with the following qualification can apply:
- Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Human Genetics, Pharmacology
- Instructional Design, Graphics Design, Learning & Development
- Finance, Accounting (Non-CA), Business Management
- Journalism, Communications, Media Studies, Marketing
- Biology / Biochemistry, Chemistry, Human Movement Science, Marketing, Biomedical Science
- Specialised in Multimedia, Adobe Suite, Presentation Creation (keynote) html, WordPress, CSS
- Business Informatics, Information Systems, Business Administration, Business Management, BCom or BSci General
- Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Management, Process Engineering
- Events Management or Hospitality Diploma
- Finance, Accounting, Registered CA
- BPharm (community of service completed)
CIPLA INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must have completed their studies.
- A 70% aggregate academic record for core qualification subjects.
- Most recent transcripts; a copy of South African ID; CV; matric + relevant certificates.
- Applicants should have at least one year of experience.
Note: Applications received without all the required documents, will be disqualified.
How to Apply
You can apply for your relevant internship program by emailing: [email protected] – please use 2020 GSP in the subject line.
- If you did not receive a response within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- All successful applicants will undergo psychometric assessments and receive verbal feedback.
- Written offer letter; ‘dummy’ payslip and list of benefits sent to all successful applicants.
- The 30-day induction will start on 2nd March 2020 which will be conducted in Cape Town