The Chinese Government is giving scholarship to international students to study at the Tianjin University China. Here is an opportunity for you to study at one of the leading university in China.
The program aim to provide graduate education for outstanding international students at Tianjin University, China. The program is going to provide sponsorship for international students: Monthly allowance (3,000 RMB for Master students, 3,500 RMB for PhD students) and comprehensive medical insurance.
This is one of the best scholarship you should not miss. Check out all that you need to apply below.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Candidates are to meet the following requirements:
- Open for international students only
- Applying for any graduate degree in the university.
- Applicants must be in good health
- Applicants applying for Master degree must have Bachelor diploma and under 35 years of age.
- PhD applicants must have a Master diploma and under 40 years of age
- An applicant applying for a PhD degree should hold a Master’s diploma and be under the age of 40.
- Ready to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Chinese-taught programs applicants are to submit HSK certificates. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 195 or above) for Engineering/Science; HSK5 (Score 180 or above) for business and liberal arts is needed.
- English proficiency certificate for English taught applicants (English native speakers are exempted). TOFEL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
CHINESE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants are to seek admission into the university before they can be consider for the scholarship. After taking admission, applicants are to complete an online application on the website according to the application schedule.
- Applicants must upload Scan of notarized highest diploma.
- Scan of a notarized copy of the academic transcripts.
- Photocopy of passport.
- HSK certificate.
- Scan of Certificate of Non-Criminal Records or students conduct certificate.
- A Study or Research Plan.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Self-introduction Video.
- A scan of Photocopy of Visa and Transfer Certificate.
Only applications submitted to the International Office and registered on the scholarship website before December 25, 2019, will be considered.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below