This is the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT tuition fees for 2020/2021 session. Here are the tuition fees new students and returning students of the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT will pay for the 2019/2020 & 2020/2021 academic session.
This information goes to all new and returning students of the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT. The management of the school has released the amount they will be paying for the new session. All students are to take note of the amount they will be paying in the new session.
CAPE PENINSULA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CPUT SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The management of CPUT has released the fees structure for the new academic year. Student can download the fees structure from the link below.
CAPE PENINSULA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CPUT 2020/2021 FEES SUMMARY
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 when applying to CPUT.
- If late applications are accepted, R150 will be charged for late registration.
- Paying the application fees does not mean your application is successful already.
Student Accounts and Payment Terms:
- Applications fees
- Deposit after being accepted
- Deposit before registration
- Dates for Payment or Terms of Payments
Fees for local & Refugee students must be paid by the following deadlines:
- Annual Fees are payable at a rate of 10% of the fees in monthly instalments from February to November.
- First semester fees are payable at a rate of 20% monthly instalments from February to June.
- Second semester Fees payable at a rate of 20% of the fees in monthly instalments from August to November.
Fees for International students must be paid by the following deadlines:
- 50% of the fees must be paid on or before registration
- The remaining balance should be paid on or before May
Note: The result of students that could not pay before the due date will be withheld.
You can use any of the payment methods below to pay your fees:
- ABSA Direct Deposit or Electronically (EFT) – Banking Details.
- Debit Orders: This facility is available Here.
You can also make an enquiry below:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 021 959 4340/ 4342/ 4341/ 4343
Accounts settled before the due dates below will be eligible for settlement discount.
- Annual Fees paid on or before the End of February 2018 – 5% Discount
- First Semester Fees paid on or before the End of February 2018 – 2.5% Discount
- Second Semester Fees Paid on or before the end of August 2018- 2.5% Discount