Application is now open for the ATLAS Scholarship for Non-EU in the Netherlands for 2020/2021 session. Here is an opportunity to study for free at the University College Twente, Netherlands.
The University College Twente is an institution that offers interdisciplinary Bachelor’s program in Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences (ATLAS) for top students, integrating social and technical perspectives into a new engineering approach.
University College Twente is one of Europe’s leading international research universities. It offers an inspirational learning environment for the brightest and most creative minds in the world. Most of the university Baccalaureate programs are taught in English. ATLAS scholarship is one of the best around that aimed at training future world leaders.
The studentships are valid for three academic years and students will receive €6,000 per academic year.
ATLAS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Candidates are selected using the following criteria:
- Non-EU students can apply.
- Candidate must have been admitted into the ATLAS programme.
- Should display strong motivation and have excellent grades in secondary school.
- Not able to attend University College Twente without a scholarship by proving financial needs through a budgetary proposal, or sending copies of the salary statements of both parents or guardian and recent tax returns.
- If the high school standard of a student is equivalent to that of the Dutch VWO diploma, they should apply the final grade in English to show their English language skills. This rating must be the highest score of at least 75 per cent. In addition, during the screening process, their English language skills can be tested.
- If their high school level is not comparable with the Dutch VWO diploma, or their final English grade does not meet the appropriate standard, they must have one of the English language test scores:
IELTS (overall band score): 7.0
TOEFL internet-based test: 100
Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) C
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) C
- Native English speakers, as well as applicants with an International Baccalaureate or European
- Baccalaureate diploma, are exempt from the English language proficiency requirement.
ATLAS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to apply for the admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
An applicants application form must include the followings:
- Motivation letter
- Diploma and transcript of records
- Copy of their passport or ID
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Only applications submitted with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship before May 1, 2020, will be considered.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below