The Management of the Assessment College has put in place a portal for student sacob.com/login.php to perform some basic functions. Assessment College Student Portal, the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website are all in this article.
The institution Online Portal is for formal and prospective students of the University to perform certain academic actions like Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more at ease by just creating an account.
The Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of the Assessment College, it is advisable to open one immediately you are given admission.
ASSESSMENT COLLEGE STUDENTS PORTAL
- ASSESSMENT COLLEGE Student Portal: https://assessmentcollege.com/
- ASSESSMENT COLLEGE Main Website: https://assessmentcollege.com/
ASSESSMENT COLLEGE ELEARNING PORTAL
The Assessment College aim is to provide quality learning for the students. The institution has adopted a Learning Management System (LMS) which will give room for students to attend classes online, submit assignment and even get learning materials.
This E-learning platform enables lecturers of the Assessment College to upload their course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) so that students can access them at their convenient time to prepare ahead. A series of short videos on how to upload learning materials will be made available for lecturers.
HOW TO ACCESS AND REGISTER FOR THE ASSESSMENT COLLEGE E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to ASSESSMENT COLLEGE E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories.
- Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- The content for your course will then appear
ASSESSMENT COLLEGE CONTACT ADDRESS
- Address: Spaces, Waterfall Magwa Crescent, Ground Floor, Gateway West Office Building, Waterfall City, Midrand, South Africa
- [email protected]
- +27 (0)10 009 5421