This information is for aspirants on Assessment College online and hard copy application forms 2020/2021. Here is all the information you need on the Assessment College online application and Assessment College hardcopy application.
Assessment College is one of South Africa Colleges, the institution offers quality education for student in various diploma, certificate and professional courses. This article is going to provide you with every information you need to apply successfully to Assessment College.
ASSESSMENT COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
The mode of application into Assessment College is basically online. Follow the steps below to apply successfully.
Assessment College Online Application Procedure
- Complete the online registration form and make payment using the link below. Once you have submitted proof of payment, your login details will be sent to you.
- You are to apply online with your smartphone/laptop/desktop computer.
- Upload all of the required documentation so that it can be processed by the institution administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
All new students applying for must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Assessment College students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading your required documents is the closing date for applications, documents submitted after the closing date for applications will not be accepted. Make sure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
ASSESSMENT COLLEGE APPLICATION FEE
You will find the application fees on the online form during registration.
Applicants are to make sure the online application form is completely filled. If your application form is not properly filled, you will not be considered for admission.
ASSESSMENT COLLEGE APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
The required documents new applicants are to upload are as follows:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
Assessment College Online Application.
To apply, kindly visit the Assessment College Application Portal.