You can now apply for the2020/2021 ASML Technology Scholarship for International Students to study in Netherlands. This is an opportunity to study at the University of Twente, Netherlands.
The University of Twente was established in 1961 as a public university in the Netherlands. The university is one of the best universities in the world as it is ranked among the first 400. It offers degrees in the following field of study: social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering.
The ASML Technology Scholarship is for students that are willing to pursue a 2 years Master degree program in technical and scientific disciplines.
ASML Technology Scholarship Worth
All the successful applicants of the scholarship will get the following:
- € 5000.00 per year financial support
- A two-year professional development program
- A personal ASML mentor who guides you in your personal development
- Introduction to ASML activities
- Specialists and knowledge, and have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
ASML SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The following are the ASML scholarship requirements:
- Application is accepted from all over the world.
- Award for students pursuing a Master of Science degree in the following subject area of Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, and Systems and Control.
- Students that are about to complete a BSc and wants to pursue an MSc program at a Dutch university from an eligible Master’s program list.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the program they are applying to.
- International applicants must show proof of English language proficiency.
ASML SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for the award, students must have applied and given admission to study a master’s degree program at the university. You are also expected to complete an online application for the scholarship.
The application must include the following:
- Up-to-date resume
- Academic transcript of the last two years and at least 7.5 average on a scale to 10
- A proven record of extracurricular activities showing entrepreneurship and drive
Only applications submitted with the International Office and registered on the scholarship website before April 22, 2020, will be considered.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below