The University of Limpopo was established on January 1st, 2005 in Limpopo Province, South Africa. The university came into existence as a result of the merger of the University of North and the Medical University of South Africa (MEDUNSA). These Universities formed the Turfloop and MEDUNSA campuses of UL respectively. The MEDUNSA campus was split in 2015 and becomes the Sefako Makgatho Science University.
If you are planning to apply to the University of Limpopo, you’ve made the right choice. The institution is one of the prosperous university of South Africa. This article will put you through on how to apply successfully to the University of Limpopo.
Apply to UL using the online application
Note the following before you apply online to UL:
- A working email address to complete the application.
- You have to calculate your APS. It is important you do this before you apply. Learn how to calculate UL APS
- South African citizen will need to provide an ID number. Foreign applicants will need a passport number.
- There is no charge for online application.
- If you need an accommodation you will have to let the university know on your application form.
Apply to UL through the hardcopy application
Note this before you apply to UL using a hardcopy form:
- If you will need accommodation in the institution, please indicate that in your application form.
- Make sure you calculate your APS before you apply for UL admission. Check how to calculate UL APS
- Attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- Undergraduate applicants will use the same form as postgraduate applicants.
- An application fee of R220 for undergraduate applicants and R330 for postgraduate applicants.
You are to post your application form to the address below:
University of Limpopo
Private Bag X1106
Get The Hardcopy Form Here