Application is now open for all students that want to apply for the SUN International South African Students Bursary Application in South Africa 2020/2021.
Sun International is providing bursary awards for eligible candidates in South Africa. The bursary will be awarded to students in the following field of study:
- Hotel Management
- Human Resources
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Sales
- Hospitality Studies
- Food and Beverage
- Sports and Recreation
SUN INTERNATIONAL SOUTH AFRICA BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
The awarded will be offered to students that meet the requirements below. Applicants can apply for admission into any universities, TVET College or Univerity of Technology in South Africa.
- South African citizen
- Have South African ID document
- Must have just completed Matric or are currently completing their Matric year of study
- Applicants in their 1st year of study in one of the above fields may also apply
- Students from a disadvantaged background
HOW TO APPLY
Students that want to apply for this award can send an enquiries e-mail to [email protected] or send an SMS containing the word STUDY, their initials, surname and email address to 31022.
All applicants are to submit a certified copy of the following documents for their application to be considered:
- Current Matric Certificate, NSC results
- ID document of the applicant
- Parents or guardians of ID document
- June exam results
- A testimonial from an educational official
- A testimonial from a community leader, spiritual leader or political leader
- Letters of recommendation from friends, parent or guardian
- A short essay on your life, your history, future ideas, interests, hobbies and co
- Proof of parents or guardians income (payslip, affidavit or letter from employer)
The application will close on 30th September 2020. Application submitted after this date will not be considered for the award.