Application is now open for all students that want to apply for the South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners, SAIBPP bursary 2020/2021.
The South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners (SAIBPP) was established in 1996 as a non-profiting organization in South African. The aims of the organization are to facilitate the transformation of the property sector and to ensure that people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds take part in property transformation.
This organization has made sure they increase the participation of the black community in South Africa in property transformation, the organization focus on skills development, enterprise development, and policy formation.
SAIBPP Bursary – Field Covered
The bursary board will be awarding the bursary for students in the property field:
- Property Studies (BSc)
- Property Development (BSc)
- Property Management (BSc)
- Real Estate (BSc)
- Real Estate (National Diploma)
- Finance (BCom) (majoring in Property Valuation and Management)
- Property Valuation and Management (BCom)
- Property Valuation and Management (BCom Honours)
Bursary Worth and Selection
The SAIBPP bursary will take student
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation in a student residence or an approved out of residence accommodation
- Allowance for prescribed textbooks
The bursaries are awarded for 1 year at a time and can be conditionally renewed up to 4 years if the student meets the requirements.
The board will contact all successful applicants, if you did not receive any message from the board, your application is unsuccessful.
Applicants must meet the following requirements before they can be awarded this bursary. All the below requirements must be met by applicants;
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full time in any of the above course
- Already studying or intending to study at any of the institutions below
- Good academic record
- From disadvantageous background
Below are the accredited institutions:
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Cape Town
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- University of Pretoria
- University of KwaZulu Natal
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Any institution in South Africa offering the above courses
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students that meet the above requirements can proceed to apply for admission. Applicants must submit a clear copy of all the required documents to be eligible for this bursary.
- ID document
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric students should submit the latest matric result
- Matric certificate for students done with Matric
- Students at the tertiary institution should submit their academic transcript
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed: certified copy/ affidavit if unemployed)
The application form and all the documents above should be submitted to [email protected]
(Use “SAIBPP Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
The application will end on 15 December 2020, any application submitted after the closing date will not be accepted.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
You can contact SAIBPP directly for any question or inquiries: