If you want to apply for Damelin College, you are in the right place. This post will provide you with all the information you need to apply for admission at Damelin College. It contains all the information on how to apply both online and offline admission into Damelin College.
Here is all the information you need to apply to an undergraduate and postgraduate program at Damelin College. This article will also guide you on the college online and offline application. You will also get the link to download the Damelin offline application form.
Also, the list of all the documents you need to apply successfully for admission will be provided in this post. All qualified candidates are invited for the admission application. The institution has two methods of application, Damelin College online application and Damelin College offline application.
DAMELIN COLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
The Damelin application is basically online, you can do that by following the steps below.
- Visit the Damelin official website to apply.
- Check and select your programme of interest
- Click ‘ENROL NOW’ after selecting your programme
- Add your programme to cart and fill the registration form with your information and documents.
- Proceed to online payment.
UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
All applicants are to upload all the documents required for the application. Candidates should make sure they submit the original copy of all the documents. Any candidate that does not submit all the supporting documents or submit late will not be considered for admission.
DAMELIN UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FEE
There is a students number on the application form, you are to use the student number to pay for the admission application form.
DAMELIN UNIVERSITY APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- The original and certified copy of the front page of the student and consumer’s (where the student is not the consumer) valid identity book (if a South African citizen);
- Non-South African citizens are to submit a certified copy of student’s study permit and the front page of a valid passport, and the front page of a valid passport for the consumer (where the student is not the consumer);
- Where applicable, original and certified copies of the Certificate of Matriculation (Grade 12) or symbols, or School Leaver’s Certificate. If the student is waiting for the results of the matriculation, they must be submitted as soon as they become available; and in any case, before the registered course begins.
- Original and certified copies of Academic Record and Certificate of Good Conduct for students transferring from another tertiary education institution or examining body to Damelin.
- Original and certified copies of Confirmation of Institute Enrolment where applicable.
If a payment option other than a full settlement is selected, the student/company/guarantor/surety must submit:
- Proof of income, being in respect of permanently employed persons.
- The original and certified copies of the 3 (three) most recent salary advice or 3 (three) months’ bank statements for self-employed persons
- Proof of residence of account payer
Damelin University Application for International Students
International students are to submit this together with the above:
- A valid study visa
- English proficiency
- South African medical aid cover
For more information on tuition and registration fees and other requirements, please visit the institution portal.Follow SchoolGist