Application is now open for students to apply for Canada-ASEAN Scholarship and Education Exchange for Development (SEED) in Canada. Canada Government is giving opportunity for students that want to study in Canada.
Canada has one of the best education systems in the world. The country is calling on students to come and benefit from their world-class education. The Canada-ASEAN SEED program is a short-term exchange program for students to study in a Canadian post-secondary institution, undergraduate and postgraduate level at a college.
The aim of the program is to make sustainable development goal a reality. This scholarship is one of the best scholarships around with loads of opportunity available for students.
CANADA-ASEAN SCHOLARSHIP VALUE
The value of the award depends on the students’ duration and level of study. Undergraduates or graduate students spending a minimum of four months or one academic term for study or research will receive CAD 10,200. While a candidate that will spend up to five to six months will receive CAD 12,700 and those that will spend eight months or two academic terms will receive CAD 15,900.
CANADA-ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Candidates are selected using the following criteria:
- It is open for students from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos Lao people’s democratic republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- It is available for both undergraduate and graduate study in any subject.
- Apprentices should enrol full-time at a post-secondary institution in an available country,
- Any candidate that has participated in a previous exchange program by Canada Government is ineligible.
- Only applicants whose field of study or research are relevant to the completion of the 2030 agenda for sustainable development.
- It is not open for Canadian students.
- Candidates have to hold their previous degree to take admission.
- All candidates will have to show proof of English Language proficiency.
CANADA-ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To apply for this scholarship, candidate will have to first apply for admission in their home country first before taking undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in a Canadian University. The home institution of the applicants will be responsible for the candidates’ application. The home institution will apply on the candidate behalf by submitting all the required documents and upload all the required documents. If the home institution finds it difficult to send the documents, they can send an email to email@example.com.
Together with the application form, candidates will have to submit a certificate of residency, evidence of full-time enrolment into your home institution, letter of intent, letter of invitation from the Canadian supervisor, letter of support from the home institution and Signed copy of the memorandum of understanding or agreement with the partner institution
Only applications that have been submitted before March 5, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below