Interested applicants can now apply for the Alan Reddrop Research Grant for Family Business for Domestic and International Students in Australia 2020/2021. Here is an opportunity to study a graduate degree at the University of South Australia in Australia
This application is open to students that want to pursue a PhD or Master program by research at the University of South Australia. The University of South Australia was established in 1991, the university is connected globally and its an engaged university. It offers many undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in different fields.
Scholarship worth: $5,000
ALAN REDDROP RESEARCH GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Students are selected using the following criteria:
- Open to applicants all over the world.
- Applying to any department in the university
- Starting higher degree by research candidate (provisional enrolment subject to confirmation of candidature)
- Residence of South Australia
- Receipt of a full living stipend
- Full-time applicant
- Must be undertaking advanced research relating to a family business
- Hold a Doctorate
- Meet the entry requirements of the program applied to
- Meet the English language requirements
ALAN REDDROP RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- A curriculum vitae
- Written statement (maximum 500 words) must be submitted.
Applications are open until filled
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below