Application is now open for the Al-Maktoum MSC Scholarships for International Students in UK for 2020/2021. Admission is now open at the University of Dundee in the UK.
The University of Dundee was founded in 1881 as a public research institution. It is a constituent college of the University of St Andrews alongside United College and St Mary’s College. The mission of the university is to transform lives locally and globally. This scholarship program will take responsibility for the full tuition fee waiver for the year, plus a stipend of £8,000 which will be paid over 12 months.
AL-MAKTOUM MSC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Applicants are selected using the following criteria:
- Open for everyone all over the world.
- Applicants applying for Accountancy, Economics, Finance, and International Business.
- Whose offer has been accepted for the Postgraduate MSc Islamic Finance program, that will start on September 2020 or January 2021? It can be a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Must have International, Home/EU or RUK fee status, as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Applicants who have refugee status will be considered as a priority group, however, we may invite additional students to apply.
- To study at the university, meet your program entry requirements
- Evidence of English proficiency
AL-MAKTOUM MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
For applying, candidates will have to apply for a program and submit a direct application to the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the supporting statement with their application.
Only applications submitted to the International Office and registered on the scholarship website before March 31, 2020, will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below