Apply for the Al-Maktoum College Living Support for International Students 2020/2021. This is an opportunity for applicants to study in at the University of Dundee, UK.
The scholarship is available to for candidate who wishes want to apply for a full-time postgraduate degree program at the University of Dundee.
The University of Dundee was established as a public university in1881. It has nine academic schools that cover a variety of subject areas for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Successful applicants will receive the award amount of £5,000 for one year only.
AL-MAKTOUM SUPPORT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Here are the criteria for applicants:
- Applications are open to all applicants
- Proof of language proficiency by providing TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- The studentship is awarded in the following subject area: Accountancy, Economics, Finance, and International Business.
- Accepted their offer of entry for the Postgraduate MSc Islamic Finance program, starting in September 2020 or January 2021. This can be a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Have International, Home/EU or RUK fee status, as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Applicants who have evidence their refugee status will be considered as a priority group, however, additional students might be invited to apply.
- Applicants must meet their course minimum requirements
AL-MAKTOUM SUPPORT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates are to first select an eligible program and submit a direct application to the university.
Applicants are to submit a supporting statement with their application.
Only applications that have been submitted to the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship before March 31, 2020, will be considered for admission.
Click here for more information OR leave a comment below