Application is now open for South Africa students that want to apply for Accenture scholarship. You will find the details on how to apply for Accenture scholarship below.
Accenture is an international professional services company with over 350 000 clients in more than 120 countries. The company was established in South Africa in the year 1971, today it has about 2000 staff members in South Africa alone.
Accenture South Africa (Pty) Ltd has been providing education trust in form of scholarship for students. The trust is for students with a good academic record who lack the financial ability to further their studies. The award is offered to students in various field of study.
The company is composed of the 5 following sub-sectors: Accenture Technology; Accenture Digital; Accenture Operations; Accenture Consulting; Accenture Strategy. Accenture provides its clientele with services in digital, technology, operations, consulting, and strategy.
The company operates in the following industries: Banking; Public Service; Consumer Goods and Services; Health; Automotive and Industrial; Communications and Media; Retail; Energy; Software and Platforms Chemicals; Capital Markets; Insurance; Natural Resources; High Tech; Travel; Life Sciences and Utilities.
FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The Accenture scholarship is offered to students in the following field of study:
- Information Engineering (BEng / BSc (Eng))
- Computer Engineering (BEng / BSc (Eng))
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Electrical Engineering (Light Current) (BEng / BSc (Eng))
- Electronic Engineering (BEng / BSc (Eng))
- Industrial Engineering (BEng / BSc (Eng))
- Informatics or Information Systems (BCom / BSc)
- Information Technology + BIT (BCom / BSc (Eng))
The scholarship is going to cover successful applicants following expenses: tuition fees, registration fees, textbook allowance for prescribed books, exam fees, meals, accommodation in residence, and a laptop. Mentorship will also be available for students.
ACCENTURE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The award will be given to students that meet the following requirements:
- South African citizens
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time in one of the fields of study above (entering your 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th/ Honours year of study)
- Student of one of the following tertiary institutes: University of Cape Town/ University of the Western Cape/ University of Johannesburg/ University of Pretoria/ University of the Witwatersrand/ Rhodes University
- Good academic record
- Proven financial need
- Strong leadership qualities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
To apply for the scholarship, download and complete the Accenture-Scholarship-Application-Form (.pdf) and submit a clear certified copy of the following documents to be considered for admission:
- ID document
- Matric certificate/ final results, if currently in the first year of study
- Full tertiary academic transcripts
- 2020 mid-year exam results
- Progress report from your University if you did not write mid-year exams
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (income tax return/ payslip/ letter from employer/ pension receipt etc)
- Parents death certificate if deceased
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be considered for this scholarship and what the society will benefit from you (around 200 words)
Submit the completely filled application form and the above documents to:
Email: [email protected]
Use the words “Accenture Scholarship Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject area.
The closing date for the scholarship is 15 August 2020. Any application submitted later is not accepted.
CONTACT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDER
Contact the Accenture (SA) Education Trust directly on:
Tel: 012 622 2441 / 011 208 4205
Email: [email protected]