Application for the College of Arts and Law Stanley Ray Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in the UK.
These awards are open to candidates from the UK, the EU and abroad who are pursuing campus-based research programs beginning in September 2020. Birmingham University is a forward-thinking institution that offers many courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It also offers the experience of the highest quality in both the college and student life.
The university offers two £ 10,000 per annum grants for full-time students or £ 5,000 for part-time students. This reward will cover tuition fees for UK / EU students and limited monthly maintenance. And for students from abroad that will be compensated as a contribution to the tuition charge.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND LAW STANLEY RAY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are chosen using the following criteria:
- The applications are open for EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK.
- A study program within the College of Arts and Law at any of the following schools: English, Drama and Artistic Studies, History and Cultures, Languages, Traditions, History of Art and Music, Theology and Religion.
- The applicants must have a degree from a recognized university in the preceding year to be qualified.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree to take admission.
- Applicants from outside the home country would also have to meet unique criteria for English / other languages in order to study there.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND LAW STANLEY RAY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To be eligible for this offer, you have to take admission into a doctoral or postgraduate degree program at the College of Arts and Law. After the university has offered you admission, you can then complete the online application form for masters and doctoral program.
The application must include:
- Candidates are expected to submit a copy of their academic records, language proficiency certificate, personal statement, two letters of reference from their referees and a work proposal.
- Only applications that have been submitted to the International Office and registered on the website before March 23, 2020, will be considered.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below