Apply for the C S McCully Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand 2020/2021. Here is an opportunity for students to study at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. This article will guide you on how to apply successfully.
The University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand and the first university in the country to attain five stars by QS Stars. The institution has over sixty exchange program achievement with North America Universities. This funding aim is to provide support for brilliant students enrolling into the BE(Hons) degree.
The C S McCully scholarship will assist students up to a value of $2,000.
C S MCCULLY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Students will be selected using the following criteria:
- Application is open to students from all part of the world
- Only open for students willing to pursue a BE (Hons) degree.
- Full-time students who have completed, or been exempted from the Engineering Intermediate Year, and are taking subjects of the Professional courses leading to a BE (Hons).
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirements of the course applied for.
- Applicants must meet a specific English Language requirements to study in the school.
C S MCCULLY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The application must include:
- Certified copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted to the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship before March 31, 2020, will be considered.
Click here For more information OR leave a comment below